re:Regular MGF Sightings

To: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: re:Regular MGF Sightings
From: jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 20:30:25 -0700
>Right you are about the "tightness".  We must understand that the MGF is
>a mid-engined car and the boot (trunk) is in the middle.  It is,
>however, large enough for TWO golf bags!  Cool, eh?
>
>Michael Ohleger

Hate to say it, but from this description, it sounds like the Pontiac Fiero.
 It also claimed a certain number of golf bags would fit in the boot, but I
think it's trunk was in the rear of the car.  It was a mid-engined car with
rear wheel drive though.

I trust the MGF is a much better car than the Fiero.

Phil Bates
58 MGA
67 MGB
75 Jaguar XJ12C