Re: TR6 vibration

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 vibration
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 23:23:26 -0500
Hi David:

Check your universal joints carefully.  You might also do a careful check
of the condition of your engine mounts, the tightness of transmission
mounting bolts, the tightness of bolts holding engine and transmission
together.  Check the axle joints as well, and don't overlook a careful
examination of the front end - focussing on tie rod ends and king pin wear.
Finally, do you have wire wheels?

John McEwen

I have this problem with my TR6 that started a couple of months ago.