RE: Moto Lita Wheels

To: MGs-L <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Moto Lita Wheels
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 09:51:00 -0800 (PST)
Buy direct from Moto-Lita (Lacarra). I was looking for a 14" dish, polished
Al three spoke with 3 holes on each spoke. Moss only had the flat, black 15
and it was like 200 at the time. I ordered it but found that I didn't like
the way it looked. I did however notice the phone number for Moto-lita on
the box for the hub and I called. I was able to get exactly what I wanted MG
logo and all for about 160 including the adapter hub. Moss would not special
order this wheel, their loss. Unfortunately, I do not have the number any
more but you should be able to look it up under Moto-Lita or Lacarra. I love
the wheel. Well worth it.

Chris Reichle