Re: Introduction & hoods

To: jroverca@tiac.net
Subject: Re: Introduction & hoods
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 12:58:13 -0500 (EST)

<<   None of the
 publications I own have an adequate description of how to accomplish this
 task.  I guess it must have been something the owner was shown how to do at
 the dealer whne he picked up his car!!  So who can answer the question, what
 is the proper way to fold up and stow a fold down top? >>

 Ross,

 Get your hands on an original owners manual. it has a step by step
description of top(hood) storage.
  I would send you the description, but I lent my owners manual to a buddy so
he could copy something else and he's still got it.  I never bothered
learning the procedure cause it only dealt with the roadster.  I haven't yet
figured out how to fold the top on my GT!

Rick Morrison'