Re: Townsend, TN British Car Show

To: n9682696@janice.cc.wwu.edu, pplusb@northlink.com
Subject: Re: Townsend, TN British Car Show
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 16:36:18 -0500 (EST)
Blount British Cars, Ltd. is again putting on the "Springtime in the Smokies"
British car show.
It's been great fun every year that we have gone, and I recommend it.
It's held in Townsend, Tennessee, a small town in the Smokie Mountains.  This
year it will be Mar 2-3.  Contact:Carolyn Henrickson, Secretary
                                       231 Leniz Dr.
                                      Maryville, TN 37803-6113