Gilberns

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gilberns
From: RFeibusch@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 08:50:37 -0500 (EST)
Bates McLain Writes:
I'm looking for Gilbern info. especially folks that knew or owned the cars
when they were new.
I have every article ever written, and have found and
contacted the US importer, a wonderful English fellow
in his 70's who was a world of help, but I'm trying to
find people who bought these cars when new.
He imported 6 or 8 GT1800's with left hand drive.
The factory records dont even show this! The car
I have was purchased in Maryland and ended up in
Los Angeles.  I have the origional motor, an MGB with
the lowest serial number any of the local MG'ers around
here have ever seen, the car was built in 1962.
Thanks for the help.     Bates  <BATESMCL>