Models

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Models
From: PINNSYSGRP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 19:23:06 -0500 (EST)
Have posted this message to MG, Healey, and Triumph boards. Looking to get
some conversation going about MG/Healey/Triumph models and memorabilia. I am
an avid collector of anything in the British sports car marketplace -
especially MG and Healey models - but also Jag, Triumph, etc. Am looking to
maybe unload some duplicates, while adding to my collection. Can e-mail me
directly or on board. Thanks

Also - anyone planning to go to Beaulieu Autojumble in England this year??
Went last year and it was wonderful! A tad expensive, but much to look at and
consider. Beaulieu is being held this year on September 13/14. British people
were great and wife and I spent 12 days visiting in around the southern parts
of England. (Also hugged the old MG factory in Abingdon.)

John

1950 MG TD
1979 MGB
1961 Healey 3000 BT7