Re: Why British

To: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Re: Why British
From: Len Bugel <bugel@bianca.sms.k12.vt.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:43:11 -0500 (EST)
        When I was in high school, my best friend's mother bought a new
MGA! No idea why she bought it, but it was the only exotic car around in
my small town, and I fell in love with it. When I had a chance to buy a TD
for $800 in 1960, I jumped at it. As much as I loved that car, I only had
it for a couple of years, and have been without an LBC until last year.
Now I have a TD to play with on weekends, and an MGA I hope to use as a
summer driver. The A has a 3-main 1800 MGB engine, B ring & pinion, and
disc brakes on the front. Sort of an LBC streetrod!