Re: Personalized Tags

To: MGs List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Personalized Tags
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 15:00:55 +0000
Okay, I'm back, and I'll donate my plate ID:

NOB4ME

Which I thought was pretty clever on a hot-rod C/GT

A WASP friend of mine is stuffing a Rover V8 in his refrigerator-white
'B' roadster and is getting the plate

YTRASH

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT and . . .
. . . a '75TR6 that has just had a major tuneup, new belts and hoses,
new gas line, new oil, new 215/65-15 tires, clutch hydralics rebuilt,
and then ran through a couple of hundred miles of Arizona desert. Yipee!

(Anyone know the scenic route West-East through New Mexico?)

--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)