Re: Air Filters

To: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Subject: Re: Air Filters
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 10:12:28 -0600
REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER wrote:

> Ideas are still coming in and they're great!
> It appears that I may have incensed some Miata owners in my first posting by
> stating that NOTTA MIATA would be a neat plate. Replies ranged from a light
> toasting to outright flaming. If any Miata owners have been insulted I do
> apologize as it was not my intent.

What's up with this?  Is this the mgs mailing list or the Miata lovers
mailing list?  I have no respect or love for the Miata.  Plain and
simple.  If you Miata lovers are insulted, I do not apoligize, 'cus a
Miata just isn't an MG.  Keep the flames coming.  I have my finger ready
and primed for the delete key.

Jay
Oh, btw, if you guys are pissed right now.  I would like to let you know
right now, that I did employ sarcasm in the above post.  Keep that in
mind, and drink a brew before you reply back to me.

--
Jurgen Hartwig
uucp:     ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt0003a