Re: Air Filters

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Air Filters
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 13:55:00 -0800 (PST)
I have no idea how my name got attached to this thread. I replied to a post
requesting information on where to find an air filter as the subject would
imply. Jurgen, please do not reply to an unrelated post and change the
subject matter to suit your needs. Either reply to the message you are
actually writing about or start a new message. You make it look like I wrote
the text below which I did NOT. In the process, you also sent this back to
me.

Christopher W. Reichle