RE: Wooing Spouse's LBC Approval

To: "Clark Chilton" <chill@memphisonline.com>,
Subject: RE: Wooing Spouse's LBC Approval
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 97 14:23:33 UT
Here's a couple off the top of my head to possibly add (if we all contribute -
it can be published and the proceeds used for octagonal purposes!!!)

WHY LBCs ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

Old LBCs look better when they are topless
LBCs don't follow you around after you've been tinkering with them

Where LBCs fall down:

Most women's tops are easier to get off

****New Category****
It's a draw between the two:

A young attractive topless women and a topless LBC
Both sometimes smoke

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT