Re: Wooing Spouse's LBC Approval

To: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Subject: Re: Wooing Spouse's LBC Approval
From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 09:41:30 -0600
Nina Barton wrote:

> Its been funny, and I just can't resist any longer,  If the MGB is
> generally considered feminine, does that make the MGC masculine, with a
> bulge showing in those tight pants?        Nina  :^)

Nina,  just for the female listners (and my wife that saw the last
list), none of whome have flamed ne YET (preaest wife excluded), I ask
your tolerance for (read: so I can go back inside the house):

               WHY LBC'S ARE BETTER THAN MEN

LBC’s don’t brag about sleeping with other LBC’s
LBC’s don’t criticize your friends
LBC’s may feel guilt when they do something wrong
LBC’s are not jealous
LBC’s never laugh when you miss a gear or stall at a light
LBC’s are not threatened by your intelligence
LBC’s are already in touch with their inner pistons
LBC’s with good bodies don’t know it
You are never suspicious of your LBC’s dreams
The worst social disease you can get from an LBC is a cold, from
enjoying “top down”  too early
LBC’s do not need therapy to undo their bad socialization
LBC’s don’t make a practice of killing their own species
LBC’s understand that some of their friends cannot come inside
You can force a LBC to take a bath
You can prevent a LBC from making a mess in the house
LBC’s don’t correct your stories
Middle-aged LBC’s don’t feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner
LBC’s aren’t threatened by a woman with short hair
LBC’s aren’t threatened by two women with short hair
LBC’s don’t mind if you do all the driving
LBC’s don’t step on an imaginary brake
LBC’s don’t weigh down your purse with your stuff
LBC’s do not care weather you shave your legs
LBC’s aren’t threatened if you earn more than they do
LBC’s are nice to your relatives
LBC’s don’t think your ideas are stupid

Note:  OK Virginia, I did it... now can I come back in the house,
please.  The first list was only a joke.  No, I do not feel a need to
sleep with my LBC.  Even though:
LBC’s don’t get half when they leave you
LBC’s don’t yell sexual harassment
LBC’s don’t care if you leave the toilet seat up
LBC’s don’t mind if you are seen with another LBC
LBC’s are never hormonal
To a LBC, PMS means Purchase Me Soon

D##n, I did it again... Back to the garage

Clark Chilton
1/2 of an 80 MGB LE
1/2 of a 96 Black Lab
In a van down by the river outside Memphis TN