Re: 1976 MGB Help

To: BRYMOSE@aol.com
Subject: Re: 1976 MGB Help
From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 19:24:06 +0000
Bryan, I am from Nashville, but an currently living (surviving in
Memphis.  As for emmissions, get a Hendersonville or Brentwood
address.... this works great.

Seriously, in Franklin, near the antique mall, is a shop that
specializes in European cars, the owner's name is Gunter, but at this
moment I can not think of the shop name and that is strange considering
how many times I wrote it on a check.

This list is a great source of help on any specific problem.  I have
built a indexed notebook.

Clark Chilton
Memphis TN
80 MGB LE
96 Black Lab
Still may have to sleep in the garage or move to a van down by the
river... LBC's never throw tampons in the toilet!