Blue Ridgers, April 25-27 TCOC & RE: OD Speed

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Blue Ridgers, April 25-27 TCOC & RE: OD Speed
From: Joanne Hershfield/Jim Fink <hershfld@email.unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 10:49:30 -0500 (EST)
Thanks all for the OD Tach Speed Conversion Info... Cool, so my 4200 RPM
the other day screaming down I-40 on a two week old engine was 92MPH.....
yikes, and I still had some torque.... can't wait till the first 1200
Miles has passed...., perhaps my 5 years with no tickets is soon about to
end... !,

Another note.. for those folks heading along the Blue Ridge Parkway this
April...

THE TCOC is holding an All British Event in Winston-Salem NC April 25-27
1997.. (Iknow its Triumph Club) I intend to take my '69B.

For the Florida
V-8 Picker-upper, why not go slow that week and stop in on your way home.

For info, event package and registration Contact Bill Wood at
910-852-3301.

Regards
Jim Fink
Chapel Hill NC
'69, '64, '67 MGB's in order of usefullness..!
---