Re: Miatas :)

To: elkhart@juno.com
Subject: Re: Miatas :)
From: jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 08:33:34 -0700
>I wanted a roadster.
>Test driving a Miata really depressed me. It was like
>driving a Plymouth Horizon with the top down.(No Soul)
>
>Just Plain Phil

I have driven the Miata and didn't find it that bad.  I am impressed with
your statement of a car having no soul.  I have often said to my friends how
good a car my Honda Accord is, but almost invariable say how much I hate
driving that car, that "I want to get rid of that lousy honda," and that it
has no soul.  It is true, some cars have no soul.

Now I have 4 british cars, and a couple of other fun odds and ends along
with the honda.  I guess I can tolerate a car with no soul for the winter.

Phil Bates
58 MGA
67 MGB
75 Jaguar XJ12C