RE: MGB Parts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: MGB Parts
From: "john ruse" <hologothic@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 97 10:13:01 UT
John

You need the earlier D type overdrive unit.

Fully reconditioned by ex Laycock engineers is 272.00 BPS plus £50.00 BPS if
there isn't an old core available. When comparing prices make sure that the
compared unit includes the solenoid - often quotes do not and this can make a
60.00 - 70.00 BPS difference to the price.

Alternatively, good checked out used at 65.00 BPS.

Airmail from England to America (making an assumption here!) is £30.00

john

hologothic@msn.com