technology

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: technology
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 08:57:30 EST
I won't attempt to make myself "Perfectly clear". (rather futile)
In speaking plain english to another english speaking person
in the same regional dialect, I have found an enormous chasm
understanding. I will however attempt to share a perspective
that has some validity. Also, please bear in mind the limitations
of this media.
The railroad was at one time THE technology. Everyone was in
awe of the Iron Horse. The Amish (I've heard) were at one time
in the forefront of farm technology. What happened to spark there
reactionary bent, I can only imagine. My name is english. The
people were supposed to have been farmers. Religion can be
used as a technology. I quit going to the church of the genius
many moons ago. Communications technology is incredible.
Pretty soon we will be driving around our MG's in a virtual world
(Very little pollution). I upgraded my 14.4 modem to a USR with x2
capability costing minus rebate approx. ($70). I gave the old one to my
sister :).  I hear that smoke belching railroading is the environmentally
cleanest way of transporting large quantities over land.

Jesus is Lord!

just plain phil