The low down on some cars for sale / Triumphs

To: autojumble@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The low down on some cars for sale / Triumphs
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 12:42:30 -0600 (CST)
Had Mr. Joe Curto (S.U. Carb rebuilder extrateneer) stop by my place of
employment yesterday. He mentioned, in passiing that he has a line on 2
TR8s, 1 is complete and running and other is an excellent parts car.
Both have V8s intacted. Price, you ask? $4,000 both. Call Joe at
718-762-SUSU (7878) for additional details, cars located in NYC metro
area.

Got a call from John (Jack) Barnet of Astoria, Queens, New York asking
me about advertising his absolutely perfect black and silver Spitfire.
This car has been running around and running away with trophies through
out the North East for the past few years. No idea of his price but if
your into Triumphs is one is a Gem (with a capital "G"). 718-721-8060

I have no financial interest in any of the above. The knowlege that
these cars are going to continue to be driven, maintained and enjoyed
is reward enough for me.

Safety Fast, David Deutsch