.....still a fine jam!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: .....still a fine jam!
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 15:18:22 EST
French rolls.. oven heated with margarine and blackberry jam
is not a bad way to slurp down some morning coffee.

In addressing the less understood, the more metaphysical
or even lowdown punster, I would still like to give thanks to
the Lord for all that He has seen me through. And for the
opportunity to work on and ponder the mysteries of my Midget.

I believe one of the prerequisites for a good teacher is patience.
Does owning an MG teach this virtue? Maybe, participating in this
mailing list would also. But I must realize that it's not for everybody.

'72 midget ... w/ new short block
I have been trying to start this wonderful machine for a few weeks
and have gotten oil pressure, spark and fuel. I have slunk back to
Mr. Twist and followed his advice for setting the time, using a 12v
test bulb. But not even a pop. I would like to at least start the thing
for my own satisfaction and understanding. But, looks like it must fall
into the hands of the professionals. Still it's great to be able to have
this problem.

Just plain Phil