Midget Mirror Plynths needed

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget Mirror Plynths needed
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 01:37:19 -0500
Does anybody in North America have a set of Mirror Plynths on
their parts cars or in the garage?

  I need the wedges that make late Midget Mirrors sit at the
right angle. My car is a 1975, but came with plastic toy
mirrors. I sourced the correct mirrors from an MGB, but
the Midgets used a sort of 60-degree wedge since the Midget
door is vertically flat while the MGB doors are curved.

  Anyways, if somebody has them, I'd love to get them cheaper
than the $27 Moss wants for a pair. The are just silver-coloured
wedges for pete sakes, $27 ouch.

  The part I need is the wedge that is more than 45 degrees
and is silver, not the little plastic pieces that are only
a 10 degree or so tilt that the other cars have.

  Please email me if you can help. I could also use some Midget
badges if you have a source.

  Thanks.

--
 /       Trevor Boicey          1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget    /