Re: Missouri Endurance Rally (WARNING: THIS MAY NOT BE SERIOUS)

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Subject: Re: Missouri Endurance Rally (WARNING: THIS MAY NOT BE SERIOUS)
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 02:20:01 EST
On Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:14:07 -0500 "Unger, Larry G @ MAN"
<larry.g.unger@lmco.com> writes:

>>>Barney Gaylord replied:
>
>>Bob Allen replied:
>>>Whoa there, you /////// ....... Standard Disclaimer .....
>
>Barney Gaylord replied:
>>Yeah Larry.  Bob's right.   .....
>
>Ahh ... but I must disagree ...... The quote was Bob's embellishment of
Andy's reply.

>So ... he continues to make blatant remarks about 'A's being slow, but
won't accept your autocross challenge.  Do you think that he might be
intimidated by an 'A'?  Perhaps that bulge in the hood of his 'C' isn't
that virile after all.

Uh, did I pose a challenge?  Say!  You remember the movie Best Little
Whore House In Texas?  Remember the richteous self serving TV host with
the sock in his pants?  Well ........

>By the way, I'm sure that it was you that he was referring to as a
DIMBULB ... it certainly couldn't have been me.

>Of course Bob's STANDARD DISCLAIMER applies.

What? !!!   If you say that I said that Bob said that other members of
the list said that if ........   Aw, the heck with it.  I'm too tired for
finger pointing.  Screw the standard disclaimer!  The gauntlet is down!
Bob, bring your dueling tools!

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude