MG Wanted

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Wanted
From: wake@DIXIENET.COM
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 21:33:10 -0400
Hello,

Since my 75 Midget is 1700 miles away and under 2 feet of snow, I am
looking to purchase another toy to keep me occupied during my time here
in Alabama.  My needs are pretty simple and I am open to either a B
or a Midget, preferably with chrome bumpers.  I would also consider
purchasing a Bug Eye.  The car should not require enormous amounts of
work to be driveable, such as new sills etc.  Items such as interior and minor
mechanical work are not as critical.  Price is flexible depending upon
condition and amount of work required etc.

I am willing to drive in Southern Alabama to pick up or along the Gulf
over to Pensacola, FL.  Unfortunately, I have not seen too many MG's for
sale in the area, so I may have to drive awhile to find one. If you are
within a few hours of Mobile and have one for sale please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, as well as looking forward to getting
to drive something other my current transportation, which is dependable
and practical but just not any fun.

Thanks,

Glenn Wakefield
Wake@dixienet.com