Re: hard to find brit parts

To: "Rich Mason" <rmason@ro.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: hard to find brit parts
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 16:45:16 -0500
Hmm, why?  We get alot of parts from the UK on a regular basis anyway.
I know from experience, British Miles goes to England on a regular basis
and buys parts and brings them over, Tom my boss, just went at the end of
this summer.  When we aren't bringing in parts we ussually here is anything
good is over there, and then have it shipped over.

As for the American Brit Parts market, I feel that it has enought
competition!  Don't ad more, it will only make it harder to find parts.
Moss and VB don't sell NOS.  British Miles is probally the biggest NOS
dealer on the East Coast.  We also carry new parts, but our main business
is NOS and used.

About the American Classic car Mag, well I don't know if there are any good
ones.  But I would check out the British Parts Connection homepage (it is
on my site: http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm), the BPC has a page
ffull of parts taht people are trying to find.  If you want to sell parts
do it this way, and respond to people seeking certain parts.  DON'T try and
start a business and make it harder than it is, if someone is in need of a
part sell that part to them.  YOU can do it PART TIME, don't start a full
busines.

(THESE ARE NOT THE OPINIONS OF BRITISH MILES, BUT MINE ONLY)

Cheers,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm

Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com