Missouri Endurance Run

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Missouri Endurance Run
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 20:41:20 -0500 (EST)
Yo chaps! Tomorrow Jai and I head to St.Louis to participate in the "Misery
Endurance Run"....if all goes right, we will be caravaning with Barney and
his cohort for the event, Mark "Have I cornered the market on Triumphs Yet?"
Joslyn.....I haven't figured out who should receive my empathy....Barney or
Mark!  :-)

Good luck to Bob Allen, Kim Tonry, Bill Hedrick, and those yet unidentified
Listers who will be participating in this weekend's Rallye...Use your
headlights, your seatbelts, and your common sense! I look forward to meeting
you! (And of course some pre and post rallye Natter n' Noggin!)

The question remains...will "Team-X" make an appearance and save face, or
will their reputation of "All show and no go" persevere?!

Cheers!

Rick Ingram
NAMGBR #0-134
Team Fokowie