Re: car waxes

To: glen.christian@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: car waxes
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 21:29:19 +0800
> . . . is it my method, the rubbing compound or wax, or is
> my paint just beyond all hope. probably all three.
>
> also, can anyone reccomend a good wax for clearcoat finishes. thanx.

Glen:

If you care to do a little research on the process, check out:

     http://www.sterling-carcare.com/Handbook/

or:

     http://mmdshare.ucsd.edu/Meguiars.html

I personally use Meguiars products on my 'B simply because they are relatively
inexpensive, and available at almost every auto parts store in my area.

Jerry Causey - 1967 MGB GT
Whidbey Island, Washington, embraced by the Puget Sound
(fairly close to Seattle, and the rest of the USA)