Re: Is it cool

To: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Subject: Re: Is it cool
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 01:27:44 -0800 (PST)
Hi Kelvin Dodd!!

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997, Kelvin Dodd wrote:

> the top hose."    David Vizard "Tuning BL's A-Series Engine
>
> flow rate, so beware!"  Peter Burgess  "How to Power Tune MGB 4-Cylinder
> Engines"
>
> coolant around the whole engine."  Daniel Stapleton  "How to Power Tune
> Midget & Sprite"

Noting that you've quoted from Vizard's book, as well as Birgess, and
Stapelton, can you compare the books for me??

I'm looking for a book on the "B" series block that is as well written
as Vizard's book on the "A" series block.

My son and I have to do another rebuild on a "B" block, and this time we
want to do the 2 litre conversion.  While doing so, it would be the time
for any difficult internal modifications (like wedging the crank, etc.)

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen