Re: Painting motorbay thanks

To: "MGs list group" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Painting motorbay thanks
From: Keith <klh24@csufresno.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 97 17:12:16 -0800
My only concern in having the motor bay and car painted all at once is, I
would have to have the car towed all over town to get estimates on the
body work and Painting or just have the work done at the first place I
take the car.  if I were to paint the bay myself I could Put in the newly
rebuilt motor I could drive the car around town.

I think I will talk to some local shops and show them pictures of the
car. and get as much input as can.  This way I will know if I can afford
to have all of the work done now.

Thank you to all for your help and response, more replays are welcome.

Thanks

Keith Hartman

74 B