Re: sundry queries for a saturday

To: "MICHAEL J ROBSON" <miker15@juno.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: sundry queries for a saturday
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 19:52:45 -0500
Mike,

An answer to your second query. My wife is a nurse, and every so often she
carries home in her pocket, a small packet used to remove the adhesive tape
they use in a hospital setting. They look just like the little hand wipes
they give you at rib restaurants, but do a great job removing tape residue.
I can't tell you the name for them, as I don't have one right now, but any
large drug store should carry them. Your friend may want to try a test, to
see how they react with P%*S%#  windows.

                                        Mike Ellsworth
                                        71 Midget