Re: MGs for sale

To: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: MGs for sale
From: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:05:41 -0500 (EST)
I believe I can help.  It's www.traderonline.com

The drawback is that you don't get the phone numbers unless you send them
$1.00 (via credit card) per search, limit 100 cars.  I used this quite a
bit when I was looking for my A, and it's still a lot cheaper and easier
than buying all the AutoTraders and searching through them.

Good Searching,

Tom

'60 MGA