Re: Fuel leak on MGTD

To: "John Swanland" <swanland@cato.wesley.oz.au>,
Subject: Re: Fuel leak on MGTD
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:16:40 -0500
This may or may not help your situation, but how about the companies such
as Gas Tank Renu ( a local company in Michigan, but I believe they are a
franchise) that recondition and seal old and rusted through gas tanks? I
know several people who have taken tanks that you could see light through,
and have been very satisfied with the results. The sealers they use may not
be something you would want to apply to a removeable sending unit, but it
definitely does not react to contact with gasoline, and seals very well.

                                Mike Ellsworth