New Orleans British Car Show/Jaguar wires

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Orleans British Car Show/Jaguar wires
From: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 22:36:47 EST
Wow!  On my way to the New Orleans British Car Show this weekend, there
was a black Jaguar XK120 in front of me and a green Rover 3500 V8 behind
me.  Makes me wish that impromptu 'parades' like that happened all the
time.

My aunt, whom I affectionately call "Uncle Jill", informed me that she
has a set of Jaguar wire wheels left over from her Jag repair shop.  She
said she would sell them to me if they would fit on the 'B.  Anyone care
to guess whether or not they are going to fit?

See ya'll  at Pensacola,
Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
thomas_pokrefke@juno.com