Re: Denise Thorpe how are you

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Denise Thorpe how are you
From: "A.D.Smith" <as@boris.umds.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 09:29:22 GMT
   >>>From: jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)

   >>>I know Denise moved to London.  I was wondering if anyone has heard from
her
   >>>since.  It seems to me that by now (since she is now a software
programmer),
   >>>she would have gotten e-mail access.  As you may recall, she moved about
2
   >>>months ago.

I've seen Denise three or four times since she moved here to London - she lives
just round the corner from my office (and near a very nice old pub!).

I think that she's not subscribing to the list for a while though, being a bit
busy at work or something.  I'll ask her when I see her tonight.  I'm sure
she'll
be chuffed to know that people are asking about her.....

Andy

Andy Castellano Smith.            | a.d.smith@umds.ac.uk
Computational Imaging Science.    | http://www-ipg.umds.ac.uk/~as/
9th Floor, Capital House          | tel. : 0171 940 9103
42 Weston Street, London SE1 3QD. | fax. : 0171 378 7480

       1977 Chrome Bumper Midget "Mungo" for short.
DPO of 1975 Rubber Bumper Midget "Mary"  for short.