Re: Performance parts

To: Ryan Harrell <cyborne@murlin.com>
Subject: Re: Performance parts
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 05:31:44 -0600 (CST)
Brit-Tek 800-255-5883 out of NH is great for your "Pump Em Up" needs.
Very big on performance packages. They have an e-mail address but I can
never find it when I want it. I have ordered from them and recommend
them

Mini Mania out of CA 800-946-2643 (orders only line) has an e-mail
address of:  Info@www.minimania.com  They show alot of performance
stuff for minis, midgets and sprites but I have heard they have B stuff
also. I have never ordered from them so can not comment on service.

You may want to try Motorheadx@aol.com and Seven Enterprises
800-992-7007 also

Last but not least I have had a few people recommend MG Bits and Spares
800-643-3482

That should get you started at least :) Safety Fast, David Deutsch