RE: Performance parts

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Performance parts
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 15:33:00 -0800 (PST)
Seven Enterprises
800.992.7007 Order
804.873.3327 Fax
804.873.0007 Tech

Summit has performance stuff for Bs too. You just have to know what you
want. It's not in the catalog
Chris Reichle
 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: mgs
Subject: Performance parts
Date: Monday,March 31,1997 1:52AM

Being a Chevy fan, I always seem to be able to find parts such as high
compression pistons, stroker cranks, larger valves, etc. easily through
well-known suppliers such as Summit or PAW.  However I don't even have a
clue as to who is a decent high-performance parts supplier(s) for a
four-cylinder MG. I am especially interested in a stroker crank/high
compression piston combination with larger valves.

Ryan Harrell
cyborne@murlin.com