Ragtop Days are here again!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ragtop Days are here again!!
From: SPB3430@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 20:26:05 -0500 (EST)
What a perfect weekend- took the B out of hibernation Friday afternoon & went
for a ride after washing & waxing the new paint. Yesterday it rained but that
was OK since I was manning the phone lines trying to get Jimmy Buffett
tickets (we did!) Today was sunny, back in the 60s so the wife & I went
cruzin-popped a tape into the tapedeck-what came on-Buffett's Ragtop Day- The
perfect end to the perfect weekend!!!!!!
Steve Bartley
NAMGBR 6-2585
1969 MGB Roadster
"We'll throw all our cares away,