Re: On and Off

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: On and Off
From: Ricko595@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 13:44:02 -0500 (EST)
I put one of those switches in myself, took 1/2 hour. "Accel" I believe was
the brand name, came from Moss I think. I had to drill a 1" hole in the trunk
and buy a 2' long new ground cable with new copper connector ends to make the
whole job nice and neat. Works great, I use it for the reason you mentioned
as well as a security measure. Turn it off, lock the trunk and walk away. I
mounted it right over the axel so I could get at the wires easily. Just be
sure to check before you drill to make sure you don't hit anything important.
It goes in the ground line on Neg Earth cars. Just put in the new cable, run
it over to your switch with the new copper connector  then run the cable from
the other side of the switch back to the ground connection in your battery
compartment.  Reconnect the battery. Just I used a 2' Battery cable because
it was alot cheaper than two already made cables. Just cut it to the length
you need, leaving enough for the return trip to the battery box. Rick Suhr-
Central Michigan.