Re: Autocross

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, barneymg@juno.com
Subject: Re: Autocross
From: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 14:23:11 -0600
Barney and others,

If you are bored and in the Minneapolis area, Minnesota Autosports Club
(MAC for short) sanctions an autocross series.

an event schedule can be found at:

http://www.visi.com/mac/events.htm

I don't make it to a lot of events each year but, given the proper
incentive, I could arrange to drag the MGA out and either teach or, in
Barney's case, be taught the fast way around the cones.

Of course, all of this is based on the assumption that the A will pass tech
inspection.  If not I may be stuck running the Integ** .

Regards
Bill Eastman
61 MGA "Cone Hound"