Sad State

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sad State
From: Rodney McDonald <rmcd@marspec.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 14:07:46 -0600
Hello listers,

I suppose I've seen it all now. While at lunch today I had the misfortune of
being passed by an early 'B (maybe '67 or '68) that had been brush painted
silver over black, with the chrome trim being the break between colors. It
had been lowered and was shod with the widest, most low profile tires I've
ever seen. They looked like giant black sausages. The hood (top) was a
homemade affair; looked like white upholstery vinyl and fit like h*ll. From
the sound issuing from it, the trunk had to be full of amplifier as the
ground shook when it passed. It smoked like crazy. The owner had the MG
octagon gold plated.
I would that think seeing the Queen in a grass skirt would be no more appalling.
Rodney McDonald
Spanish Fort, Al
'76 MGB Roadster 393703