Re: The Austin /to T. Wagner and anyone else interested

To: twagner@mail.island.net (Tom Wagner (guru of old stuff))
Subject: Re: The Austin /to T. Wagner and anyone else interested
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 18:05:53 -0600 (CST)
Got the hood opened this morning and what a mess. The inner wheel well
walls (separating engine compartment from wheel well)are shot. The
lines to and from fuel pump (mechanical) are disconnected. I'm
beginning to think odometer may have been around the block once but the
seats and pedal pads look to good for that kind of mileage. Frame rails
appear to be solid, that a +. Next is to get engine to turn. Going to
mega book store to see what I can dig up on this thing. would like to
see some good pictures of engine compartments. Safety fast, David
Deutsch