MG Midget purchase

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Midget purchase
From: "Steven F. McCandless" <sfmccand@ls.wustl.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 21:11:54 -0600 (CST)
Hi-

I am in University City, MO (basically in St. Louis).  I am in the market
for a car, and have found a '76 Midget for sale nearby.  I was wondering
if there is anyone in the area who would help me out with deciding whether
to buy this car.  It would be my first British car, and the first car I
have ever actually bought on my own, so I am pretty stressed.

You can just reply directly to:  sfmccand@ls.wustl.edu

I would REALLY appreciate the help anyone can give me.  Thanks a lot.

-Steve

PS-The guy is only asking $1,800 and I am pretty sure he would take
$1,500.