Wacky Windy Weather

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wacky Windy Weather
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 1997 20:32:39 EDT
Hi All !
        Took the Midget down to Indiana yesterday,
looking for a Healey Kit Car. The midget preformed
decently enough. I was really impressed with the new
shortblock . I found it through a club in the Detroit area.
It had a good crank which saved the price of the block
in figuring the cost of the rebuild.
        Today I am staying inside huddled 'round the
warmth of the computer. Got a load of socks in the washer.
Drinking coffee and bracing myself for the events of next
week. Perhaps it is as Jonathan Swift or somebody put it.
"There are but two trends in History. The baseness that
breeds conservatism and envy that fosters revolution."

My soul is anchored in Jesus
Just Plain Phil