Last call for Early B overdrive (FS)d

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Last call for Early B overdrive (FS)d
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 19:21:16 -0500 (CDT)
I'm offering this 3 syncro transmission w/ "D" type overdrive to the
list one last time before I go to the www.mgcars.org.uk/ classifieds
and post it. It's a rebuilt unit that I no longer have the car to use
it in, so it's up for grabs. Just want what it cost me back in my
pocket. $700. I will be going to Vermont from Long Island soon, I hope,
to get back my 75 B, so a New England meeting place can be arranged. I
will also be headed south to Winston/Salem, NC at end of month for a
Triumph Club all British meet so I could have it along on that one
also, but would need to unload it on way down or immediately upon
arrival. Travel Day Fri. 4/25. Safety Fast, David Deutsch