Re: Clutch Problems, lever Won't return

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Clutch Problems, lever Won't return
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 14:54:06 -0500
This is interesting.  I ordered a 3 part kit.  i.e. I ordered a kit for a '72
MGM and got the part off and found that only two parts was all was needed.

Also, the three part kit looked like it was 1" and the 2 part was 3/4".

The trans is 72 MGM but I think the slave was '62 AHS.

--
Jay Quinn       '62 Austin Healey MKII Sprite
Systems Engineer