Ground locations.

Subject: Ground locations.
From: Dwade Clay Reinsch <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 05:52:32 -0500 (CDT)
I have several of the "typical" electrical problems on my 79B.  I noticed
a few days ago a posting about a car that doesn't stop when the key is
turned off.  That's exactly what my car does.  I also have trouble with
the turn indicators and flashers and almost everything else on a "here
today, gone tomorrow" schedule!

Every thing I hear and read says these problems are caused by bad
grounds.  Would it be too much trouble for someone to post a list of
where all the ground connections should be?  Then I could take the list,
and one by one, find all the connections and give them the sandpaper and
anti-sieze treatment that was suggested a few days ago.

TIA,

Dwade
Longview, TX