I have overdrive!!!!

To: MGB <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I have overdrive!!!!
From: Anthony Rayner <A.Rayner@mailbox.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 10:43:00 +1000 (GMT+1000)
Dear everyone,

Today I'm a very happy owner of a 1965 MGB mk I THAT HAS A NEWLY FITTED
BEAUTIFUL OVERDRIVE UNIT!!!

They really are fantastic aren't they!!  Swapping the old four speed for
the overdrive unit was remarkably easy...apart from the initial hassles of
finding a unit and all the associated pieces.

I really must thank everyone that has helped me out with getting this up
and running....Your help has been most appreciated!

I'll keep you informed on my o/d cruising expeditions!!

Thanks!!

Tony Rayner.
ps.  If anyone wants help with fitting an overdrive then please please
email me...I have a healthy understanding of the swap now.