:

To: dhw@atomic.net
Subject: :
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:38:28 EDT
Don-
        I don't know of any supplier that sells the material specifically
for the top of the dash.  I didn't know that there was such a thing.
I've always used a good grade of seat vinyl.  In the event you are using
leather, I would not put it up there.  I gets more direct sun plus it
bakes from the metal heating up in the sun.  If you look closely, you
will see that there is only about 3'' that show and that is in the wide
spot.  Glue it down w/ contact cement and move on to the easy stuff like
putting the windshield in.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com