Re:

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:
From: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 22:30:08 EDT
I used vinyl that I bought from a fabric store.  Just glue it down.

But then again, I converted to Spax shocks, a Weber carb, GM paint, a
special tuning spoiler, a Motorola radio, a J.C. Shitney top, lamswool
seat covers, a home-made tonneau....................

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke