Re: thinkin' bout a midget

To: GMGoodman@aol.com
Subject: Re: thinkin' bout a midget
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 15:47:18 -0700
GMGoodman@aol.com wrote:
>....runs bearly..lots of missing....  The owners
> asking $700...I think hes in dreamland......thinking of offering him 300...or
> am I in dreamland?           thanks   Jerry    '72B

To me, I would have it depend on what kind of missing, like just ignition
or carb, or is it serious 'could be valves, compression' etc.
The body is the main thing, in my opinion, as I prefer twisting a wrench
to body work.
I would offer $300, you'd be suprised how loud cash talks sometimes.
You can always negotiate to a higher price, or just leave your phone
number for the $300 offer. People will get to thinking what they can do
with $300, and give you a call.......

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"