Re: MG registration... denied?

To: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Subject: Re: MG registration... denied?
From: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 97 09:41:00 -0400
I went over to the Auto Tag place on Sat and got the form to apply for
the Classic plates $50 onre time fee for life of car. Cool! The form also
states that the car will be used for "occasional uses". Then in big, bold
print says that PA defines "occasional uses" as one day per week! Uncool.
(no mention of milage limits) How am I supposed to take a two week
vacation down Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway and only drive one
day a week? Guess I'll see if it can pass smog inspect and do a regular
license or if it fails I'll do the classic and hope for the best.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS When we are in North Carolina we are going to the IRL race at the
Charlotte Motor SpeedWay, seats right above the Start-Finish Line!